Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sobriety is a serious business (and business ain't so good)

So, today, I've decided to just embrace how wantonly unproductive I am and just roll with it. So far, I've listened to an insane amount of 90s alt. rock and drank some whiskey. Fuck yes my life.
I sometimes get super excited about the life I have. And this is one of those times.
So what if it is 8pm and I am still buzzed from this afternoon, dancing around in my room to Less Than Jake. Life is good. School is important (but not today)

I helped my sister out on a project today. I do enjoy seeing her ever so much.


because is it whatever it takes to get you by?
What's the right thing to do in this crazy mixed up life?
sad or sober or strong or with closed eyes
would you still make all the right decisions
would accept someone else's forgiveness in this life

No comments: