Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cottage debauchery

Last night, a group of 9 of us went up to Matt's cottage on Gun Lake. It was a night of antics and awesomeness.
Lessons learned
1. Wine is not made to be drank by cup fulls. By cup, I mean 'red plastic cup', and by full, I mean 'to the brim'
2. I love powerstancing when drunk
3. I know this cute girl who leaves me nice text messages that brighten my morning
4. Nothing is more horrifying than waking up and thinking you are in bed with your friend's girlfriend.
5. Red wine is the devil in the morning but an angel at night
6. My drunken logic is impeccable - if I can't see them, they can't see, ergo they don't know what I am doing, and a blanket over my head prevents me from seeing them.
7. Cuddling in the morning is awesome, especially when you are cuddling with 5 people.
8. Drinking games are overrated
9. I have some amazing friends

And now, I am sipping whiskey, living out a lie (much as I pretend and lie...homework doesn't just disappear)


and when I fumble over words you smile
you'll kiss my cheek and say, "I like your style."

No comments: