Wednesday, April 28, 2010

pubcrawl '10 recap

PubCrawl '10 was a success. Except for the part where I stepped in someone's vomit. That pissed me off.
Started off at the BOB. Al and Kev stuck mostly to beer. I branched out. Cosmo-sangria-beer-wine. Rooftop view of the city. Lounging in the sun. Sister came out. Very nice waitress.
Walked to Tavern on the Sq. Not quite feeling it yet, though the wine was getting me there. Sit down, Whiskey-coke? Check. Double order of fries and buffalo wings? Check. Czechavar, shocktop (waaay too orange tasting), and French Kamikaze shot. Ouch, now I'm feeling it.
Part ways with sister. I like that she came out.
Gardella's. Where did all these green shirted Calvin people come from? Sipping on a 7-7 while seeing some fabulous people. Way too small, way too crowded bar - pop over to Hopcat (not part of pubcrawl) after helping Kev finish his newcastle.
Get a random beer...(it's starting to get hazy, no?) Talk with those good friends. Summertime coming up. We're hanging out. Talk about girlfriend (I have got to stop being so excited and smiley whenever I talk about her to other people). Part ways for a while.
Drop Kev off at Dancing in Rosa Parks. Freak out at all the people dancing in unison. Lie on grass with Al. Girlfriend arrives. Walk to McFaddens. Not entirely sure if I had a drink here, we were only there for a minute before heading to the Tap House. Long Island arrives with a jello shot. Buy a round of PBR for the table (Except Nak who can't drink wheat - FUUUUUUUCK, everytime).
Calvin girls can be super skanky. Maybe another drink(?) [funny how all the writers are concerned with the accuracy of memory]
Bathroom. Smell puke. Look down. THE FUCK IS THAT? Stepped in puke...FUUUUUCK. Blow dry shoes. Come back in a rage, leave that shitty place.
Gardellas again!! 1 dollar shots!!! Have 3 or 4. They aren't 1 dollar. I'm not paying. We left for Flanagans, but we are obviously flagging. A tired defeat setting in.
Flanagans. Have another drink (people told me I did. See SBults08. We talked, but I mostly was just pumped to see him. Defeat...we've been bested.
All of us walk to Girlfriend's car, await evac. Help coming soon. Maybe sneak off into parking garage to kiss.
1. I get super touchy when drunk and love kissing
2. If people can't see us, they don't know what we are doing.
[everyone knew]
Evac shows up. Spirits revived with Taco Bell. Be rowdy and loud in a group while nomming on TB. Kev and Al get a ride home. I sleep there.
Wake up with the most pounding headache and worst charnel house breath. Oops....sorry. Theo-cat paws at glass window. WHY!?!?
Girlfriend makes eggo waffles. Fuck yes my life.

No comments: