Sunday, April 25, 2010

My favorite Kill Hannah song. Sadly, I've never seen them play it live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LudsiVEPsPc

It always helps when I feel like this. Empty. Hollow is a better word. I feel numb. Just watched "Where the Wild Things Are". Start to finish I hated it. I hated it because it reminded me of being a kid. It was too accurate in its depiction. Of loneliness. Of helplessness. Of escapism.
I had a panic attack watching the first few minutes. All I wanted to do was curl up and sleep or storm out of the room and walk forever in the rain. But I forced myself to stay. An act of maturity or of masochism?
And now I feel as though I've been gutted. I am blank, hollow, exhausted.


and we're running out of here
prepared to throw ourselves off somewhere
i'm lightheaded and can't explain
i'm lightheaded and can't explain

No comments: