Monday, May 10, 2010

A most unproductive weekend. Terribly unproductive.
However, I did find what I will read for my senior sem. class.

(I grabbed Robert Frost off of the shelf, opened up, and was staring right at a poem I had never read before...but once which I knew fit perfectly.)


And now, here I am, staring at the last 3 days of classes and a load of unfinished, unstarted projects/papers/studying.


Tell me that I'm not so weak.
Tell me that I'm not alone.


But it isn't that bad. I am an expert at lying to myself. And it seems that I would rather sit back and philosophize and reflect than actually do some work.

How do you rest when you know you can't slow down?

And I don't even feel motivated to write this...I'm just doing it because I am desperate to do anything other than start my day and leave this room.

No comments: