Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am...

5 pages done (so a little under a half of the minimum) and ideas are still flowing. Organization comes later.

I am also astounded as to how many things have fallen into place today.
Ladyface passed her exam, so she was happy about that. I thought about taking a break to go out to lunch, but that the Housemate could use it more. Went to Russ' but it was too crowded, so we went to Arnie's. We are standing in line...when who appears before me but Ladyface herself! Apparently, she was out to eat at Arnie's with a friend, so we all sat together!

And then, I was not planning on going to a friend's house for dinner because I had to work...but someone picked up my work shift, and my friend called 10 minutes later and invited me to dinner.

Also, I woke up to the sound of the rain and the thunder and Aiden's "Let the Right One In"...and it was a great start to the day.

Love abounds.

No comments: