Friday, February 12, 2010

Universe...you've done it again

After a real shitty Thursday, this Friday has been one of the best days on record. Woke up, decided to skip all my classes, was about to go get some coffee when Kev showed up and asked if I wanted company. Hell yes I did, so we headed downtown, grabbed some Pitawraps. Napped for a bit, went to work and was real squirrely with my managers, wasn't needed for NC, so I went home early (but still got 11hours for the week).
I had settled down for the night, exhausted, resigned to stay inside and watch Transporter 2...when Kev bursts into my room and says, "Liz won tickets to a DJ/dance party at The Intersection. We're going. By the way, that's not a question, I already bought you a ticket. You're not driving so feel free to get cash drunk."

Fuck yes my life.

No comments: