Tuesday, February 9, 2010

experiences

1 years and a month ago, I took a trip with my friend J. And on this trip, I happened to write some things. Scattered, discordant things. And from time to time, I look back on what I wrote, and I try to remember exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it. There are references to moments of time that were only experienced during that trip. More than just moments in time, there are trains of through referenced. Trains of thoughts that existed for a minute...maybe more, and are gone, and are never coming back.

A fragment

She turned the Key
And the spell was broken

But the darkness continues



Or

We are removed
From the room
From the world
His voice is the background noise
(A reference)
Stuck on repeat
He thought it was the music
It was a reference to life
(Non Canon)
The never ending way he talks
And on-and on

No comments: