Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life

Now, I have been working hard on trying to cut down on my profanity (I am pretty fucking vulgar), but let me just say - "Fuck yeah, my life!" I mean, the more I really think about it, the more my life really does kick ass. I live with an awesome guy, and that awesome factor will increase once Gremlin gets back from China. I have some awesome friends, and have a whole bunch of really cool acquaintances. I'm pretty good looking, have an alright personality, and am pretty well-adjusted to life.
I mean, of course, I have problems, but overall, I think the positive outweighs the negative.

So, fuck yeah for being alive. And for trying to make the most out of life.

I'll never be perfect, or even something closely resembling perfect, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love growing and maturing and progressing. And hopefully I'll always be doing that, and not end up all stagnated and lame.

No comments: