Friday, September 25, 2009

Dreaming

So last night, I had some pretty crazy dreams.

First, I went and got pizza with Bill Kaulitz (from Tokio Hotel) late at night. It was sweet because I could speak German with him...and I tend to remember I could speak a decent amount of it still. But then we got kicked out of the pizza place because he kept getting naked...apparently that is what Europeans do.

Then, two people got turned into goats, and had to go on an epic quest to be healed. They went with a gandalf-esque character and two others. It was a long and kind of boring dream.

Then, I was living in some massive sweet tower-house with a bunch of people, but all the local townsfolk came to kill us, so we were running around everywhere. And the first time, we all got killed, but then I thought "Wait...let's try this again", so the dream restarted. And this time, we just hid in closets and secret passageways. And at the end, we had a massive shootout with nerfguns at the top of the tower.

Then, it was winter time, and I was walking home with the musician Lights, and we stopped to build a snowcastle. And it was super cute. And then it warmed up and everything melted.

I also remember there being something about this girl I think is really cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post. I smiled a lot while reading it.