Friday, November 28, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving

Yesterday kicked ass! I love how all American holidays revolve around stuffing as much food in your stomach as physically possible. So, I ate delicious food, drank a ridiculous amount of wine, did some Palinka shots, and watched "Anchorman". I was super pissed that the potatoe-cabbage sauce (it looked a lot like applesauce but was infinitely more delicious) went home with Marilyn, but I managed to survive on a mound of turkey, stuffing, mashed potates, and gravy for breakfast.
Also, I listened to a lot of Apoptygma Berzerk last night, and they are pretty badass.
Also, I am reading the webcomic Questionable Content, and it is pretty good. It may be about indiescum, but sometimes they reference metal bands which is pretty badass. Also, I may or may not be Marten from QC.

Tonight is going to be devoted to going to the Christmas market with KiscDebnekhivsalsmorokskie (yes, we call her that) and Lydia, eating some delicious food, and drinking too much wine.
I really am a wino sometimes.

Also, this semester has been real good because it has helped me get over some stuff that has been consuming my emotional energy. So, take that you tragic past, I'm all over you!

Also, Nena makes fantastic music!!

No comments: