Tuesday, March 9, 2010

its curious

It is a curious thing - life.
And even more curious is how much I have matured (or at least think I've matured).

Also, some nights you just have to thank God.
Because He shows you what is important.
And how meaningless the things you thought were important are.

And it is curious that I even wrote those last 3 lines.
Because, a lot of the time, I try to convince myself that I'm not a Christian.
When people ask - I always say I am a Deist.
I believe in a Higher Power, yes, but not the Christian God, oh no no.

Yet...I can never shake the feeling that He is there.

I may be one of His more wayward sons,
But I have to believe there is still Hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im tierd of life, god no-god, logic and emotion, control and liberty, its all just so unimportant when no1 actually really cares as long as their cash flows there.

1 man is an island.

ive started to just be sick of everything and every1, wen i go for a walk on the street people literally disgust me. Peoples responses jokes etc make me nauseous.

I just want to stay in bed all day and shut off the whole of my perception.

i wish i could just disappear.