Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hate/love

I hate being sick.
I hate when I mess up rice-a-roni so that it isn't delicious.
I hate that I have a philosophy exam tomorrow

But I do love beautiful spring days.
I love looking at myself and thinking, "Wow, maybe I am maturing a bit."
I love going on casual dates with people because I like being around them, not so that I can make out with them.
I love writing whatever I want.
I love reconnecting with old friends.
I love my housemates.
I love waking up and not wanting to stay in bed all day.
I love falling into bed and having it be the most comfortable place ever.
I love you.
I love the fact that there are numerous types of love.
I love that my friends are dating and are adorable and made for each other.
I love this song right now.
I love the feeling that everything is going to be alright.

I have a lot of love in my heart right now, despite the fact that my lungs and throat feel constricted and my head is throbbing.


(one last thing - I really love the Arthur [the sideproject of MxPx members) album "Loneliness is Bliss")

No comments: