Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Thoughts (1)

Corrosion of Conformity said it best - "I'm drowning like a working man."
That's how I've been feeling as of late. I am mostly like "Fuck work". It is so boring and repetitive and not creative at all. It is so mundane and proletariat. I paint condos for jackasses. Seriously, old people are the biggest group of whiny/needy people in the world. Fuck them.
There, I needed to say that - it has been building for most of the summer.

Other than that, I have been listening to the newest Neurosis album "Given to the Rising" and it is badass. I also ordered a Neurosis sweatshirt that will hopefully be here next week.

Also, I while I was wearing my brand new Dickies workboots (which look like combat boots) and my new hat, someone said I looked like I came out of the Eastern Bloc. Then, I just imagined myself in a post apocalyptic world, wearing my boots, hat, and military backpack (which is fucking sweet) and holding the civilian M-16 that Kevin/Al fired at Silver Bullet. And it was a badass image.
And that is how I get through my day.
And then I wanted to go shoot guns at the range.
And hopefully I will next week.



Our father's steps fueled the boiling sea
The wretched harvest reaped by the hands of dawning
Our pain cannot forgive the silent machine of the fatal flaw in man
That brings us to the end

No comments: