Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ever thought from here on in your life begins and all you knew you was wrong?

If we all should die tonight, we should have no regrets.


That is my fear. That I will wake up, and realize that all the things I wanted in life are all the things I should have chased in life. That I should have thrown aside those things that held me back. That I was too afraid to chase every thought/dream I had. That I gave in. That I gave in to conformity and that my life is waiting to start.



But at the same time.


I know that I love. As deeply and as completely as anyone who has loved before me. And that is all I really need.


Did you imagine the final sound as a gun?
Or the smashing windscreen of a car?
Did you ever imagine the last thing you'd hear as you're fading out was a song?

No comments: