Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life

Sometimes, you have to go to a bowling alley with some friends...and maybe smuggle in a copious amount of alcohol and get kind of drunk and then go play Wii Mario Cart and be ridiculous.

Sometimes, you have to have a long day at work...and have it all turn out okay (even though you are feeling shitty, sick, and hungover) because you have some good friends there.

Sometimes, you have to go out and smoke Hookah with a group of close friends and new friends...and maybe everything will be amazing.

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again...I have a great group of friends. They put up with my shit, hangout with me, and are generally just rad-tastic!!

1 comment:

Darshan Chande said...

EITHER - Sometimes you have to do all of the you mentioned.

OR - You will be patient and wait until you find your type of people to be friends with and thus avoid shitting "sometimes" which invariably means "often."