Monday, October 26, 2009

Friendship

I know I say this so much, almost to the point of it being cliche, but I love my friends. And what I've come to know over the course of a few years is that life is really about who you surround yourself with.
And I'm too tired to wax existential about this topic.
I'll close with a quote my housemate told me...

"Happiness is only real when shared"



Life won’t wait for me to get back on both my feet again
But it doesn’t matter to me anymore
Just know that I’m going to get what I came for
‘Cause when opportunity knocks you have to let her in

1 comment:

Darshan Chande said...

Your housemate has probably learned that quote from the movie Into The Wild. Good quote, indeed :)

There is more sublime thing then happiness, which is contentment. And it is only when you have learned to live without depending on others.

Nothing against your thoughts, these are just my thoughts :)

Cheers!