Sunday, July 26, 2009

I got a feeling...

I was going to write a whole bunch of meaningful/existential stuff on here...but then I heard the Black Eyed Peas new single "I Got a Feeling", and all I can think about is - a.) How catchy it is, b.) How much it epitomizes my "Live the Dream" philosophy.

Tonight’s the night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Let’s spend it up

Fill up my cup
Mazal tov
Look at her dancing
just take it off

Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
and then we’ll do it again



And I definitely did that this past weekend. Stayed mostly in control. Realized that even if I want to make a move on a girl, I don't want to be "that guy", so I never do. Also, if a girl does seem interested in me, she is usually way too subtle/won't really let me know what she wants, so I don't know how to progress. Oh party politics...

No comments: