Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahh, the glorious month of July is here. And I've spent the past two days working. Class from 9-11.45, work from 12-2, work from 5-8. Racked up 12+ hours though in 3 days, which is nice. Maybe a hundred bucks, which isn't too much, but at least work has been a little more frequent as of late, and next week I should make a fair amount.

BrotherJohn is coming into town tomorrow for a wedding and then he'll be spending 2 weeks at Sojourners studying for the Colorado BAR. Hopefully we'll get enough people together for a board game night or two. But since he is coming, that means I have to clean the house - which is good, but daaaamn, I've let this place fall apart. I did so well for the first half of June, but I eventually just lost interest. And I'm finally going to clean out my car!!! Wow...I'm actually excited about that because it has been too damn long since Vissarion the Immortal has been clean.

Also, next week I'm stoked for the Seventh Void / Lacuna Coil / Kill Hannah concert. Lacuna Coil I can take or leave, but I'm excited to see Seventh Void. Kenny Hickey (guitarist of Type O Negative) is a good guitarist/vocalist. Hell, he essentially carries Type O's live shows since Pete Steele is too fucked up to play/sing with any degree of accuracy. And Kill Hannah is always killer to see, but especially since they have a new album coming out soon. The 3 songs I've heard them play live over the past year were epic, so I'm hoping that they debut a few more new ones.

Whoa....I'm gotten to the end of the post without the desire to engage in existential whiny horseshit. Am I turning over a new leaf? Oh wait...I got that all out today during my Am. Lit. essay exam. I was suuuuuper existential/emo for one question.

Here is my new life motto:

Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
(Cuz a ho)
Won't trust me.

No comments: