Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dance Music

So, I am currently downloading dance music before going to the gym. I really like modern dance music because all they sing about is doing drugs, having lots of sex, and partying all the time. The Hollywood party lifestyle. A part of me wishes I had enough money/was depraved enough to live like that, at least for a little while. Most of the bands sound pretty similar/are super generic, but sometimes all you want to do is move.
I really wish I could go back in time to the day before I left for Hungary, when I saw The White Tie Affair / Innerpartysystem / The Medic Droid / Kill Hannah, because that show was all about dance music.

Fer sure maybe fer sure not
Fer sure eh fer sure bomb
Pulled up at a stop light did drugs on the dashboard
Look at the mess we made tonight

Kick off your stilettos
Kick off your stilettos
And fuck me in the backseat
Fuck me in the backseat

No comments: