Thursday, April 30, 2009

Existential Crisis continues

I'm skipping class and listening to Kill Hannah instead. Thankfully, I have one of the nicest profs of all time. Hopefully I'll be able to pull myself together by this weekend.
I was reminiscing with a friend the other day, and I remembered all the good times I had in the past. I was so different back then. I used to care, used to try. Now, it seems all I can do is fuck up.
But I will keep going. I will change it all. I'm determined not to fail like I've seen so many others.


Turn up the radio
I need it more than ever now
(more than ever now)

I remember, remember everything
all the tracks that shaped and changed me
inside of speeding cars
and lying on your floor

When we were living in a broken world
We turned it up and then we watched the city burn

No comments: