Tuesday, April 14, 2009

School

So...I realize, I just don't care too much about school anymore. A lot of it just does not interest me. I really just want to get by and graduate and move on. I really would like to invest my time in things that interest me, and right now...none of my classes in school are really giving me that.
I did, however, go to my sister's school today and help her out with a project. I recorded 5 pages of material from Dante's "Inferno" for a project she is doing. And I was excited to do that. So excited that I will be going back next Tuesday just to hear what she has finished so far and give her my input.

I guess, all I really want to do is live a life like Hemingway. Be an expat somewhere, drink a lot, write a lot, and live the dream with some friends.
Hopefully, I will make that a reality.

No comments: