Friday, December 4, 2009

So the Winter comes again

A perfect night.
I went to the gym, had and hour off, went out to a Retirement home with 2 of my friends.
(it was harder than I thought it would be)
Went out to dinner with two guys who I love
Have plenty of leftovers for the weekend
Listened to music while watching the snowfall
Housemate came back and we walked for a long while in the fresh snow
(perchance some flasks were involved)
Big snowflakes are always more beautiful at night
Now I'm at home with that tiredwarmsatisfied feeling
Houston Calls singing me to sleep
And I think is that I can't wait until...


"Made in Moonlight" - Houston Calls

Snow pours down a white coat on the town
footsteps the only sound out on the street (Warwick Avenue).
Next to me Alex treads so softly he has the same feeling
Serenity.

What happened to me inside
It's like I was revived
I'm so glad I came.

No comments: