Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas

So far, Christmas break has been going swimmingly. I drove to Chicago on Saturday with my buddy Nate in order to meet up with Amy and Matt at Amy's house. Her family is quite possibly one of the greatest in the world. We were loaded up with food and fun, and then we shipped out to the Kill Hannah NewHeartforXmas show. And it.was.amazing. Possibly their best concert to date.

Sunday, I spent with Amy and Matt, hanging out and shopping until I headed up to Wisconsin. The BrothersMenn were reunited. Food was had. We Brothers stayed up late drinking and watching the Hangover. The night finally ended at about 3am, after BrotherDave and I had been talking/drinking for close to three hours.

Monday, shoppingshoppingshopping. And then cookie making with KasieJ. That seriously took about 3 hours, because we made 3 different kinds of cookies and a pretzel snack. But it was a super great time. Laughed a lot. Ate waaaay too much chocolate. Also, she got me some pretty rad presents - a mandle (candle for men...it is super metrosexual) and A Thousand Splendid Suns.

The night ended with way too much chili in me, and playing card/board games with my family.

No comments: