Saturday, August 8, 2009

Neurosis strikes again

Wow, I fail. If you start getting mild panic attacks when thinking about the girl you really like/when thinking about telling her you like her...then you know you have issues.
Much as I love talking to people and can make people feel accepted and put on a faux-arrogant bravado...I get insanely nervous and panicky around people who I am really interested in.
But maybe that isn't noticeable to other people?

Also, I tend to over analyze everything. For instance - am I posting too much on her facebook? Am I texting too much? Am I coming across as needy? Am I not showing her how much I care as much as I could be? AmIsittingtooclosetoher? amicomingacrossascreepyanddesperate? amithatguy?!

I think this is why I've been single for all of college...I get super neurotic about relationships and worry about everything.



But all of this is inconsequential because I will probably never say anything unless I am 99% sure a girl likes me back. And right now, I'm hovering around 60%. I'm not sure if she likes me or if she views me as a mentally-challenged older brother.


Also, curse the fact that I know this entire post sounds like some neurotic 14 year old girl's ranting. FML!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's more like a neurotic 15 year old girl's ranting.


This sounds like something I would write.
Hahah

Ps- your blogs are absolutely brilliant.