Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ladies...this is for you

Hey, I'm not sure how often I post serious things here on this blog but here one goes (bear with me).

To all the women/ladies I know,
Thank you for not being total sluts or dressing like skanky hoes. That might sound a bit facetious, but it is totally true!!
Here's the situation...I went to Warped Tour and an Electronic Dance Night at Rosa Parks' Circle this past weekend (Friday and Saturday, respectively), and all I saw was girls in too little clothing. I mean....at Warped Tour, I literally saw girls in just bikinis, and at the Electronic night, I saw hottie girls in short skirts and tight shirts. It was any males fantasy.
And even though a part of me wanted to revel in the flesh buffet before my eyes, I knew that I couldn't. I tried my damnedest to avert my eyes (and not just because these girls were mainly jailbait for me). I averted my eyes because most (if not all) of the girls I knows are classy women. Women who deserve respect. Women who have taught me that all women deserve respect. And much as a primal part of me want to hook up with most of the girls I saw this past weekend...the more manly part of myself would never have allowed it...because I know all the women in my life that I look up to would have been disappointed.
So...I sometimes/mostly come across as a total sleaze ball...but I feel that action outweighs words. And I would rather tell you to "punch a motherfucker" than to grind up against a 16 year old girl.


Actions outweigh words...that will forever be my motto....

1 comment:

leahnieboer said...

this lady appreciates this post. thank you, paul.