Monday, August 24, 2009

.

I see myself in you
Our greatest moments
Can't be stolen



Spent the last half week with a good friend/housemate. It was good see him again, to be able to laugh at inside jokes, drink, and have a couple good late night talks. I'm going to miss that kid all semester.
I also got to hangout with some other really cool people this past weekend. Some people were my friends, some I thought were just acquaintances. I went out dancing, and while I was still super self conscious and timid, I had some very nice people with me who taught me some moves.
And today, I think I'm going to hop on my bike and be out all day, seeing who is around. Spending the day with the people who really matter.


Waving smoke out the window
catch my hand against the background of night
Dragging fingertips through constellations

No comments: