Friday, March 6, 2009

Heroes on the brain

So I had a suitably epic dream last night. It was super long, but the part that is important went as follows.

For a while, we (myself and a small band of good guys) had been being chased by agents of a corrupt regime. Well, we finally decided to stand and fight, and luckily, I had just been given a sword from a wise old master, and it turns out that since the regime had killed my old love, I was able to wield it with insane skill because of my quest for vengeance. So, me and about three others are wading through a horde of underlings, slicing and stabbing and generally just being epic.
So there we are, standing flush with victory, when the evil lord of the regime comes to face us. Some witty dialogue ensues, and he ends up wounding my friend Kasie. Her boyfriend Jerod runs after the evil lord, but he is unarmed! Therefore, I run after him, hoping to give him the sword so that he can wield it with insane skill to seek vengeance on the evil lord. A small chase scene ensues, and we end up in the dark basement, face to face with the lord.
It is at this point that I realize that this is the same basement where they kept Nathan Petrelli as they tortured and experimented him after he told the world of our existence. Peter Petrelli then shows up, talking about how he can save the future by going back in time to kill Nathan Petrelli, but I know that if he kills Nathan, a worse future will ensue. So, I time travel into the future, and imprison Peter in a secure hold vault in the basement of my house in Appleton. However, I messed up my time-travel and lost a lot of my memory, so I was totally unsure as to what was happening except that I had Peter Petrelli locked up.

No comments: