Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heartbreaks and Remakes

I am safely back in Grand Rapids after what amounted to about 20 hours of travel time. Cramped flights, little kids kicking my seats, sleeping pills, and too many layers are just some of the shit I dealt with. But it was worth it. Seeing BrotherDave waiting for me in the airport was like a dream come true. What followed was pizza, beer (Killians...how I have missed you), and some friendly conversation with some good people.

Also...there are plans to "remake" the fantastic film 'The Crow'. All I can say is - fuck you for ruining a fabulous movie. Yes, there is not that much dialogue, the plot is thin, and the movie overall relies on its gothic atmosphere to get by, but it is still super good. So stop fucking with a good thing and go be original for once.

No comments: