Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This post includes several references to bands, can you spot them?

I love clubbing. And dancing. And drinking to a certain extent. It always leads to good times
But I am off to Poland tomorrow. Krakow, treat me well.

To be honest, I don't know what I'm looking for. Maybe this semester is all just an escape. A chance to get fucked up and get over some things that are bumming me out.
But in spite of my near constant boozing/partying, I am still staying on top of my school work. And I haven't alienated too many people (yet).

All I do know is that I feel a sense of emptiness now, now that *** is gone.
But Kill Hannah and Budget Vodka are a cure for the pain.


"Last Days" - Bella Morte (nothing like some good ol' fashion goth 'n roll)

In this place the winds blow colder
And the nights are long
If I live to be much older
I fear I’ll be alone

Will we all die before the sun can rise?

No comments: