Sunday, September 14, 2008

PDA

Now, as you may or maynot know, I am a big fan of making out. Making out is something that I can usually get behind and endorse.
Over here in Hungary, however, it seems as though everywhere you go, there are people making out in public. And when I say everyone, I mean, literally everybody under the age of 55 is making out. On the tram, at the tram stop, at the local diner, on the bridge, in the store, wherever and whenever. People here love to suck face.
But it is more than just that. I have noticed that the ass grab while making out is a common manuever around here as well. Now, I've got no problem with the ass grab/makeout combo, but c'mon people, it is getting a bit ridic.
Everywhere I go, all I see is people making out, and it stirs fantastic memories for me, but it also evokes a feeling of sadness and emptiness within me.
So, this is a message to the citizens of Hungary '
"Please cut back on your PDA because it is making me a bit sad. Or else, let me join in on all the fun. And then, we can all makeout together!"

No comments: