Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Europa

So, I am so far a fan of Hungary, but I really want my classes to start! I am hoping to rack up about 20 credits this semester (hopefully more). Of course, that means that I won't be able to travel as much, but travelling costs money, and I really don't like to spend money. Unless it is on Death/Black metal concerts. Like tonight. I am slapping down roughly the equivelant of 30$ to go see some quality Death, Black, and blackened death metal bands - Nile, Grave, and Belphegor.

Other than that, the cd "The Galilean Satellites" by the band Rosetta really speaks to me. It is about an astronaut who becomes dissatisfied with Earth, so he leaves for Europa (one of the 4 Galilean moons of Jupiter) in order to find peace. But once he gets there, he realizes that everything meaningful to him was back on earth.

So, take that as you will.


Finally, I don't see why so many people are freaking out about Sarah Palin. Okay, so her daughter likes to drink, dropped out of highschool, and is pregnent. So she herself may have made some bad choices in college and whatnot. Chill out. If anything, this all makes me want to vote for her more because she seems to be a lot more relatable than Obama/Biden. Obama is some messianic visionary with a picture perfect family and Biden is a tool. I can relate to neither of those.


I may give up my only belief,
this borrowed time is over now,
pay the price,
forgotten years and pieces of Eden.

I miss them all, the other halves of me

"Itinérant" - Rosetta

No comments: