Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer's End

Summer is officially coming to an end. I finished up at my painting job on Friday, and it was actually kind of sad. I really enjoyed working there, making money, and getting to know the guys on my crew - the majority of who were super awesome to hangout with. But there was a party that same night where I got to hangout most of the guys. I also had to bike back home when I wasn't in the best way. I ended up falling off my bike about six times. Luckily, I didn't lose any of my possessions or seriously hurt myself, although I did fuck up my bike somewhat. However, I should be able to fix that once I get a wrench.
In a few weeks, I am off to Hungary, and it promises to be fantastic.

That is all I have with this one

"Kick off your stilettos and fuck me in the backseat" - The Medic Droid

No comments: