Friday, August 29, 2008

Politics?!?

Holy deuce, while this blog is primarily used to talk about all the debauchery I participate in/maybe talk about metal, today I am changing things up and talking about politics.
Specifically, McCain's choice of a VP.

Honestly, I haven't been following the election that closely because all three candidates (yes, I consider the Libertarian Party a legitimate party) are blowouts. But once Barack Obama (henceforth known as "Apricot" because 'barack' in Hungarian means 'apricot') picked Biden as his VP, I knew every single thing he ever said was bullshit. Candidate of change my ass. He's nothing more than a self-obsessed, vain, meglomaniac. Way to really shake up politics as usual. Way to pick an old, white, male Washington insider as your VP. That reallys inspires confidence in me. Seems as though you are super committed to your ideal of change. Apricot is a twat. 'nuff said.

But McCain surprised me, and let's be honest, I'm not often surprised by politics. His VP choice is quite a daring and interesting move. And one that might get him my vote.

Bob Barr, you are a bigger cock-up than Apricot.

No comments: