Saturday, March 12, 2011

maybe that's what love is...


I've got a tiny little secret,
Something so far-fetched,
That you may not have known about me.
I control the sun and all the elements
I'll dry out the ocean just to be
Able to walk right up to your front door
as you open it up I'll pull you close
My breath is lost, this isn't folklore,
but it's all we have my darling...


-Houston Calls- "I Fancy Abroad"

There is a certain lady in my life that I am in love with. And this verse from a favorite band of mine sums up my love for her.

And maybe that's what love is...
...the thought that if you were ever apart, you would part oceans just to be with someone.

I would.

I'm not terribly romantic, but if it ever came to this, I would part oceans and walk the distance to be with her.

No comments: