Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm better now (not behind the eyes)

Sometimes, you have so much to say, but no one to say it to. And sometimes, you feel you have a lot to say, but you aren't sure what exactly what it is you have to say. And you feel weighted down, and you just want to convey that fact to someone who will understand. And sometimes, you had someone like that in the past, and you wonder if they remember that, and if you would still be able to talk to them the same way. And you realize that this is a form of deep deep friendship, of love. Not physical romantic love, but something deeper. To be able to show your weaknesses to someone is a deep and powerful thing. Soul-mates, one might say. And that's love.
...But relationships change. And maybe life has separated you, and you've grown so much that it would be inappropriate to have that kind of relationship anymore. And deep down, you mourn that, but you can't let anyone know.
Because no one would understand.
Because they don't love you like this person did.






Go to your music-player and play your favorite sad song. Then go to Rainymood.com
I'm going between
Rilo Kiley's "The Good That Won't Come Out"
I think I'll go out and embarrass myself
By getting drunk and falling down in the street
You say I choose sadness
That it never once has chosen me
Maybe you're right


Kill Hannah's "Last Night Here"
if this is our last night here
on planet earth
then i'll give you my heart
cause it hurts too much
if this is our last night here
i won't change a thing
i'll just grab on to you
and i feel you breathe


and

Waking Ashland's "Hands on Deck" (still my favourite music video of all time)
Another day another worry
Breaks right through
And indecision bleeds me dry
She's turning pages I'm not making for her
She's painting pictures without me in mind

No comments: