Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Retrospective Mix Tape

2010 was overall a good year for me. I graduated college, snagged an amazing girlfriend, friends got engaged/married, etc... Still, there were some parts that were pretty shitty. I want to remember both aspects. I want to embrace all of life.

Looking at my Last.fm account...13 of my top 15 songs played throughout the year of 2010 were from A Wilhelm Scream. The other two were from Third Eye Blind. Here is a retrospective mixtape of my past year that includes more than just those two bands.

1. Rosetta - "Release"
(the problem with now is no matter how much we, it doesn't last forever)
2. A Wilhelm Scream - "The Horse"
(They followed a course towards hell, How we gonna save ourselves?)
3. Third Eye Blind - "Bonfire"
(Oh we could live like kings
 If we take a risk
, Or we could live in doubt
)
4. Khoma - "In it for Fighting"
(All of those dreams that could have been...pumping, leaving my heart)


[A work in progress]

No comments: