Friday, January 28, 2011

The internet has been spotty around here as of late. But here I am, posting once again.

It is funny how much of a difference just a few days can make in your life. Over the course of 3 days, I drove to and from Maryland, the Packers secured their spot in the Super Bowl, I freak out and eventually realized I had no reason to worry.

I've often thought about writing a book that incorporates a lot of my life experiences. A faux-memoir, as it were. Not a real one, not a biography - I feel that would be far to aggrandizing and self-congratulatory. But I've had a lot of experiences/moments in my life that would translate well into story format - run ins with drug dealers, falling in love with an unknown beauty at a concert, late night walks in surreal snowfalls...all of it.

But I have a hard time putting pen to page.
Part of it is my fear of failure. Part is laziness. Part is something else. I'm not sure what to call it at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem.