Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So I sit and wait and wonder...

Holy shit, I'm a fat-ass. Jesus motherfuck. I guess I'm going to really dive into the gym this semester. Luckily, I have Weight Training as a class, and I have time to do cardio on the other days. And I'm trying to eat healthier...but it is a process.
Apparently, lack of sleep and stress contribute to gaining/keeping fatty weight, but neither of those two factors are going away anytime soon.

Also, I am listening to a lot of Less Than Jake...which means I am unsatisfied with the direction of my life. (Here's a tip, when I listen to a lot of doom metal, it means I am in an introspective mood/have a philosophical problem, a lot of AFI and/or Katatonia-esque stuff means that I have relationship problems, and Less Than Jake means I have personal-directional problems)

I can't get enough, I'm not satisfied, I've wasted my time with this daily grind, in single file line, is this real life, I've been telling myself sometimes, what matters is on the inside.

No comments: