Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey!

I'm back and feeling pretty good.
Though not so inspired creatively.

Decided that I should probably focus on school work. And that is going pretty well. Rocking some assignments. I'm actually loving my Religion 251 assignment - find 5 articles and 1 book about Christianity in relation to other religions. Super fascinating. And I've discovered that the Catholic church is pretty sweet!

Going to the gym more regularly. Looking to lose weight and tone muscle (not gain muscle). Have to stick with it.

Playing online Risk with my housemate at www.conquerclub.com. We are playing 2 team games right now. In our first game, we are a few turns away from victory. But in the second one, we were dealt terrible starting locations, so it looks like I am a few turns away from annihilation. And that sucks.

Oh well.

Nothing too much else to say. No existential crises. No insightful comments.

Just contentment.

No comments: