Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If I lost you

And I don't know what I'd do if I lost you


What is LOVE?

To be honest, I don't know. But I'm going to hazard a guess. Love is feeling comfortable with someone. Love is knowing you'd be diminished without that person in your life. Love is wanting to be near that person (even though you are used to being comfortable by yourself). Love is this fucked up state where you see people who are objectively more physically attractive but you are all like 'No...this is the one'...and then it is true. Love is compromise. Love is flowers unexpectedly. Love is just holding. Love is this weird emotion where you put others before yourself. Love is when you decide that maybe you want to make someone smile. And that when they smile, that will make you smile. And when they are sad, you're sad. And you don't know why you feel this way, but you do. And Love is. Love is. Love is knowing that there are people outside of yourself, and your actions affect them, and you change yourself because of that. Not because they ask you to. But because you feel something for them and you don't want to hurt them because of what you do.

No comments: