Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've finally moved out of the basement and into the upstairs. A smaller room. A room with a nice view of sunrise/sunset.

And I feel invigorated. I feel the urge to write. I feel the lethargy that has gripped me for several months diminishing (though this may coincide with the Spring like weather we had today).

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and it is my first Valentine's Day in....5 or 6 years that I will spend with someone. Our initial plans have fallen through, but whatever we end up doing, I'll be happy. Because sometimes, there are people that come into your life that you feel comfortable around. And you know they aren't perfect, and they know you aren't perfect, but for some reason, you still love each other. And all your fears and doubts become diminished when you are with them.

Maybe that is what it means to Love someone. When you Love someone, your Fear and Doubt fade, and they help you face a world of Uncertainty with Strength.

No comments: